2 Bedrooms – PERFECT FOR a family of four
Behind the traditional stable doors a warm welcome awaits you in this delightful character cottage, situated on one level. Sit with a steaming pot of tea, enjoying stunning views of the Cornish countryside or unwind in the evening on the snug sofas around the gas cast iron stove. The open plan living space also includes a pretty fitted kitchen area and pine table for family suppers or romantic meals for two! Next to the toilet is a separate, charming bathroom with a handy shelf for stacks of children’s bath time toys or the perfect perch for a glass of wine. Bed 1 has an elegant iron bedstead, whilst Bed 2 includes a 3ft wide bunk bed suitable for any big kids! Being centrally heated the cottage is great all year round especially with the indoor pool.This enchanting cottage is perfect for a romantic retreat or a cosy family getaway.
- Kitchen with dishwasher, fan oven and hob, microwave, fridge or fridge freezer, food blender.
- Travel cot (100 x 70cm) bed guards and changing mat.
- Highchair, baby monitors, steam steriliser, baby bath and toddler bed – on request.
- Child friendly crockery and cutlery.
- Built in stair gate in 2 storey cottages.
- Colour TV, Freeview, DVD player.
- Electric cast iron stove.
- 100% cotton bed linen and towels (not cot bedding or pool towels).
- Pool Towels available to hire at time of booking or on arrival.
- Table, chairs and benches outside the front of the cottage.
- Tea towels, oven gloves, washing up liquid, all purpose cleaner, j cloths, sponge scourers, liquid soap & hand lotion, torch and rubbish bags.
- Duck Feather bedding is provided. Please let us know if you require synthetic bedding.
- Mid week maid service for week long stays.
- Indoor Heated Swimming Pool – 15′x30′, average 88° with terrace and garden all safely enclosed
- Indoor Soft Play Barn
- Play Room full of Toys, Wendy House, Games, Books, DVDs, Videos, Pool and Table Football
- All Weather Tennis Court (Rackets and Balls provided)
- Children’s Play Area with Mini Climbing Frame and Slides for the Tots
- Forest Walks – we are surrounded by miles of forest tracks – perfect buggy terrain
- Riding Stables 2 miles
- Shop filled with scrummy meals and lots of local goodies
- Weekly Art & Crafts workshop and Campfire with toasted marshmallows.
- Animal feeding sessions and Young Farmers club.
- Giant outdoor fort.
- Free Fibre broadband.
- Each of our cottages comes with a wide range of equipment and amenities which are carefully designed and selected to make sure that everything that families visiting Glynn Barton is there when they arrive. For a full list of cottage facilities for your family please click below.
Booking your stay at Glynn Barton
During school holidays stays must be a week or fortnight long, starting on a Friday (Feb and Oct half term Saturday changeover). We offer short breaks outside of school holidays. All our activities and facilities are included in the price of your holiday so once you’ve arrived you really can kick back and relax.