Terms & Conditions of Booking with Glynn Barton
- All bookings must be accompanied by a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total rental cost.
- The balance is due 56 days before the start of the holiday. If the booking is made less than 56 days before the start date of the holiday, the full amount is due immediately. If you fail to pay the balance on the due date, we may have to cancel your booking.
- When you book you accept responsibility for the full cost of the holiday even if you are prevented from coming due to unforeseen circumstances.
- We strongly advise you to take out cancellation insurance and ensure that the terms of your insurance is appropriate for your needs. Please let us know immediately if you have to cancel your booking so that we can release the property for re-letting. If we are able to re-let the property, we will only refund 75% of the deposit to cover costs. If it does not re-let, you will be liable to pay the full balance due.
- We reserve the right to refuse any booking or cancel any bookings already made (subject to refunding any monies paid) without further liability on our behalf.
- We reserve the right to terminate your stay if you or members of your party are believed to be causing a nuisance to the other guests or are not treating the property with due respect.
- You agree that neither Glynn Barton nor any persons in their employ will be liable for any loss, damage, sickness or injury howsoever caused which may be sustained by yourself or any member of your party, or any person you may invite (in non-compliance with point 8) to the property during the period booked.
- All facilities are Glynn Barton are for the sole use of guests only and listed on the booking. Glynn Barton is a private complex and no visitors are permitted to use the facilities (including car park). This is for security, Insurance and Health & Safety reasons.
- You agree to all rules regarding Pool Safety (See Swimming Pool Rules below).
- Check in time is 4pm on the day of arrival.
- Check out time is 10am on the day of departure.
- Payments can be made by Debit card of Bank Transfer. Please note we do not currently accept Credit Cards.
- We can hold provisional bookings for 48 hours.
- All our cottages and facilities are non-smoking.
- In booking with Glynn Barton, you agree to pay for any losses or damage to the property.
- You agree to take good care of the property and leave it in a clean & tidy condition on departure. We reserve the right to make a charge for extra cleaning if the property snot left in a satisfactory condition.
- You agree not to part with possessions of the property or share it with people not listed on the booking form.
- You agree not to exceed the total number of people stipulated in the cottage description.
- We reserve the right to enter the property during your stay.
- Electricity & Central Heating are included in the rent of the cottage as is access to all our facilities & activities.
- Bed Linen & Bath towels are supplied but please note that cot linen/ bedding for cots is not provided.
- Pool towels are not included but can be hired.
Swimming Pool & Hot Tub Rules
- Children under 16 must always be accompanied and in sight by a responsible Adult.
- An Adult can supervise no more than 3 children under the age of 16 at one time.
- In the case of non-swimming children, they must always be within arm’s reach of an adult with a 1:1 ratio.
- Running, diving, bombing, jumping are not allowed.
- No glass or crockery is allowed in the pool & Hot tub area.
- Inflatables of a reasonable sized are allowed but we ask that other pool users are considered when using them.
- The pool doors must always be kept locked.
- No smoking is allowed in the swimming pool, hot tub or pool garden.
- Swimming alone is not permitted.
- Maximum 6 persons in the hot tub at one time- this includes children.
- Swimming when intoxicated is not permitted.
We try to ensure our cottages are prepared and presented to the highest standard so our guests can enjoy their holidays here. If there is anything missing, a problem or cause for complaint please let us know immediately and every effort will be made to assist you. Please don’t let us know at the end of your holiday!