2 Bedrooms – PERFECT FOR a family of four
This pretty, semi-detached Mill House cottage benefits from lovely spacious rooms. Leave your wellies/sandals in the spacious hallway, leading to a useful downstairs WC and shower room. The master bedroom is a super-sized bedroom with attractive king size iron bedstead and delightful double aspect through generous windows. The large twin bedroom is ideal for people of any age, as it provides plenty of space to share. Either room being able to accommodate a travel cot or two, upstairs, is a fantastic substantial open-plan living space with original character open beamed ceiling. It has windows to two sides for ample natural light and is the perfect space to enjoy plenty of family fun or spread out and relax into two ample sofas in front of the gas cast-iron stove in addition to the central heating . The modern kitchen is similarly sized, with airy dining area. From the living area is another stylish family bathroom with lots of room for managing bath-time fun and logistics! A super family sized cottage for all!
- Kitchen with dishwasher, fan oven and hob, microwave, fridge or fridge freezer, food blender.
- Travel cot (100 x 70cm) bed guards and changing mat.
- Highchair, baby monitors, steam steriliser, baby bath and toddler bed – on request.
- Child friendly crockery and cutlery.
- Built in stair gate in 2 storey cottages.
- Colour TV, Freeview, DVD player.
- Gas cast iron stove.
- 100% cotton bed linen and towels (not cot bedding or pool towels).
- Pool Towels available to hire at time of booking or on arrival.
- Table, chairs and benches outside the front of the cottage.
- Tea towels, oven gloves, washing up liquid, all purpose cleaner, j cloths, sponge scourers, liquid soap & hand lotion, torch and rubbish bags.
- Duck Feather bedding is provided. Please let us know if you require synthetic bedding.
- Mid week maid service for week long stays.
- Indoor Heated Swimming Pool – 15′x30′, average 88° with terrace and garden all safely enclosed
- Indoor Soft Play Barn
- Play Room full of Toys, Wendy House, Games, Books, DVDs, Videos, Pool and Table Football
- All Weather Tennis Court (Rackets and Balls provided)
- Children’s Play Area with Mini Climbing Frame and Slides for the Tots
- Forest Walks – we are surrounded by miles of forest tracks – perfect buggy terrain
- Riding Stables 2 miles
- Shop filled with scrummy meals and lots of local goodies
- Weekly Art & Crafts workshop and Campfire with toasted marshmallows.
- Animal feeding sessions and Young Farmers club.
- Giant outdoor fort.
- Free Fibre broadband.
- Each of our cottages comes with a wide range of equipment and amenities which are carefully designed and selected to make sure that everything that families visiting Glynn Barton is there when they arrive. For a full list of cottage facilities for your family please click below.
Booking your stay at Glynn Barton
During school holidays stays must be a week or fortnight long, starting on a Friday (Feb and Oct half term Saturday changeover). We offer short breaks outside of school holidays. All our activities and facilities are included in the price of your holiday so once you’ve arrived you really can kick back and relax.