3 Bedrooms – PERFECT FOR a family of four with grandparents
The Hayloft is a 3 bedroomed cottage with two bathrooms oozing charm, from the slate steps at the entrance to the sloping walls & slate window sills! Ideal for families with grandparents.
Entering through to the entrance hall, you’ll find a delightful master bedroom with a double iron bedstead with plenty of room to unwind and relax after a busy day, a touch of luxury with an en-suite shower. A handy walk-in cupboard for ample storage. Also on this level is a lovely twin room bedroom, with wicker chair by the window to welcome in the day! Upstairs is a beautiful beamed open planned living room with a fixed child safety gate. In addition to the central heating a gas cast-iron stove provides charm and a welcoming glow. This cottage boasts two dining areas with a spacious lounge & a modern kitchen. Also on this level is an airy 3rd twin bedroom, with great high beamed ceiling & generous skylight – perfect for sleeping under the stars!
- Kitchen with dishwasher, fan oven and hob, microwave, fridge or fridge freezer, food blender.
- Travel cot (100 x 70cm) bed guards and changing mat.
- Highchair, baby monitors, steam steriliser, baby bath and toddler bed – on request.
- Child friendly crockery and cutlery.
- Built in stair gate in 2 storey cottages.
- Colour TV, Freeview, DVD player.
- Gas cast iron stove.
- 100% cotton bed linen and towels (not cot bedding or pool towels).
- Pool Towels available to hire at time of booking or on arrival.
- Table, chairs and benches outside the front of the cottage.
- Tea towels, oven gloves, washing up liquid, all purpose cleaner, j cloths, sponge scourers, liquid soap & hand lotion, torch and rubbish bags.
- Duck Feather bedding is provided. Please let us know if you require synthetic bedding.
- Mid week maid service for week long stays.
- Indoor Heated Swimming Pool – 15′x30′, average 88° with terrace and garden all safely enclosed
- Indoor Soft Play Barn
- Play Room full of Toys, Wendy House, Games, Books, DVDs, Videos, Pool and Table Football
- All Weather Tennis Court (Rackets and Balls provided)
- Children’s Play Area with Mini Climbing Frame and Slides for the Tots
- Forest Walks – we are surrounded by miles of forest tracks – perfect buggy terrain
- Riding Stables 2 miles
- Shop filled with scrummy meals and lots of local goodies
- Weekly Art & Crafts workshop and Campfire with toasted marshmallows.
- Animal feeding sessions and Young Farmers club.
- Giant outdoor fort.
- Free Fibre broadband.
- Each of our cottages comes with a wide range of equipment and amenities which are carefully designed and selected to make sure that everything that families visiting Glynn Barton is there when they arrive. For a full list of cottage facilities for your family please click below.
Booking your stay at Glynn Barton
During school holidays stays must be a week or fortnight long, starting on a Friday (Feb and Oct half term Saturday changeover). We offer short breaks outside of school holidays. All our activities and facilities are included in the price of your holiday so once you’ve arrived you really can kick back and relax.