The Ultimate Family Glamping Experience
Glamping at Glynn Barton
We all love the idea of camping with the kids… but the reality can be a little different. So, at Glynn Barton we have designed the ultimate Glamping Experience for families. Coffee at the touch of a button, a fully fitted kitchen for snacks on tap, running hot water for a long soak in the bath or shower, a decked terrace overlooking your private fire pit / BBQ with a private hot tub and not forgetting access to all of Glynn Barton’s magical facilities. This is glamping… the Glynn Barton way!
We have two luxuriously appointed canvas lodges which are the size of the average UK house!!! They are spaced 15m apart.
Relax and unwind in your own hot tub after a long day of exploring.
Your Living Area
Luxurious accommodation with access to all of our facilities
We all need a little space on holiday and our canvas lodges have been designed with that in mind. Sink into the large sofa or grab a bean bag to nestle in front of the wood fired log burner. After a day out in Cornwall, catch a few moments to read or snuggle up under a warm and cosy blanket in front of the Smart TV. We all need a little WIFI from time to time! Or grab a game from the playbarn and take in some family time.
Kitchen & DIning
Everything your family needs at mealtime!
Each lodge has been designed with family dining in mind. The kitchen is fully fitted with a large fridge/ freezer, sink, hob, oven, dishwasher, (yes that’s right!) Nespresso machine and all the crockery you could possibly need! There is also a firepit / BBQ off the deck for cooking up something delicious. There is a large family kitchen table inside as well as an area for outdoor dining on the deck.
Bedroom & Bathroom
Our lodges can sleep up to five
Each lodge has a King bedroom and a Triple room (1 x bunk bed and 1 x single bed). There is limited space for a cot. We provide 10.5 tog duvets and all linen as well as cosy blankets to snuggle down under. We also have hot water bottles and radiators in each bedroom to keep you warm whatever the weather! Our glamping lodges are feather free!
Our bathrooms are fitted with a freestanding bath, Shower, sink, heated towel rail and flushing loo. All bath linen is provided. If you require swimming pool towels these are available to hire. (£3 per towel per stay)
Outside Space & Dining
13 acres of woodland in an area of outstanding natural beauty
Kick back, grab a glass of wine and enjoy the view! We are lucky to be set in 13 acres of woodland in an area of outstanding natural beauty and WOW is the Glynn Valley beautiful. It’s a great spot for watching the sun go down or stargazing (the stars are AMAZING). The large deck area at the front of the tent is home to a family dining table, sun loungers and the all important hot tub. When the weather is really nice, roll up the front of the tent completely for an indoor/ outdoor living experience. There is a firepit / BBQ cooking area in front of your lodge. Make sure you spot the Hot Chocolate station in the lodge and toast some marshmallows over the fire. Charcoal, marshmallows and chocolate are available in our little shop.
Hot Tubs & Facilities
Relax in your own private hot tub with a view
Wallow in our 5 person electric powered hot tub for the ultimate relaxation. No need to stoke the fire or wait for it to warm up. Just hop on in! Fancy a little fun before relaxing begins? Glynn Barton is full of adventure. We have 13 acres to explore with plenty of space to roam free. Have a look at all of our facilities in our Stay and Play section.
All our activities and facilities are included in the price of your holiday so once you’ve arrived you really can kick back and relax.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR STAY
With your lodge...
- Fully fitted kitchen.
- Private Hot Tub.
- Running Hot Water for a soak in the bath or the shower.
- Decked terrace overlooking your private fire pit / BBQ.
- Wood fired log burner.
- Smart TV.
- Free WiFi.
- Large fridge/ freezer, sink, hob, oven, dishwasher, Nespresso machine and all the crockery you could possibly need.
- Outside Dining Area.
- Large family kitchen table inside.
- Each lodge has a King bedroom and a Triple room (1 x bunk bed and 1 x single bed).
- We provide 10.5 tog duvets and all linen as well as cosy blankets to snuggle down under.
- We also have hot water bottles and radiators in each bedroom to keep you warm whatever the weather! Our glamping lodges are feather free!
- Bathrooms are fitted with a freestanding bath, Shower, sink, heated towel rail and flushing loo.
- All bath linen is provided. If you require swimming pool towels these are available to hire. (£3 per towel per stay)
At Glynn Barton...
- Indoor Heated Swimming Pool – 15′x30′, average 88° with terrace and garden all safely enclosed
- Indoor Soft Play Barn
- Play Room full of Toys, Wendy House, Games, Books, DVDs, Videos, Pool and Table Football
- All Weather Tennis Court (Rackets and Balls provided)
- Children’s Play Area with Mini Climbing Frame and Slides for the Tots
- Forest Walks – we are surrounded by miles of forest tracks – perfect buggy terrain
- Riding Stables 2 miles
- Shop filled with scrummy meals and lots of local goodies
- Weekly Art & Crafts workshop and Campfire with toasted marshmallows.
- Animal feeding sessions and Young Farmers club.
- Giant outdoor fort.
- Free Fibre broadband.