We’ve been working pretty hard over the last 12 months to find out which of our facilities are the favourites and what it is that our guests are really looking for when they visit. We already have great facilities onsite but with our own boys in tow it’s important that we keep evolving and helping to create even more magical memories. Freddie & Max absolutely love the outdoors and being wild at heart so our emphasis will always remain under this ethos. We are very much an outdoors family and I hope that we can also help to relax the minds of busy parents who also need a break.
What we’ve got…
- We already have an indoor swimming pool which is awesome!
- A soft play barn with extra comfy sofas in for parents to have a cup of tea- whatever the hour!
- A large trampoline
- A toddler ride on area full to bursting with tractors, cars & scooters
- A play barn full to bursting with toys, games, VHS, DVD’s and books
- A Wendy House
- A Giant outdoor Fort and Toddler fort area
- A pizza point and BBQ areas
- A little shop brimming with Cornish goodies
Having reeled off that list you might wonder what on earth we can do to add to it? Its not always about adding facilities but perfecting the ones that we have too.
What are we going to do this year…
For the kids
- A fully renovated and revamped play barn
- A new trampoline
- A new Arts & Crafts barn for burning some creative energy
For the parents
- A lovely warming bubbling hot tub within the swimming pool garden for the ultimate relaxation
For the cottages
- Mill House will be undergoing a kitchen and floor renovation in Jan 2019
- Bull Run has already had a kitchen and floor renovation in Dec 2018
- Most of the cottages will be showing off their new curtains and blinds
We have had fab feedback throughout the year and the above is just a little snippet of what we are and will be doing. For the rest… well you’ll just have to come and see for yourselves!